Dr. Everett Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Everett Allen?

Things have changes

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Been going there for years, and Dr. Allen is a very good rheumy, also I like his PA very much. However, it's not as personable as it use to be with this rheumatology group; they screwed up my medical files when they went electronic (important info was missing) and they have a billing clerk that tried to charge me the wrong co-pay every single time I go since she began about 3 years ago. I guess we are stuck with her. Also, they seem like they've become too big of a practice for my taste, so I'm moving on to a smaller practice.

Highly recommended!

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I absolutely could not be more pleased with a doctor's office! From the moment you walk in the door until the time you check out, it is absolutely a pleasure. Dr. Allen is skilled, knowledgeable and extremely respectful of his patients and his staff. Genevieve Potts is absolutely delightful, knowledgeable and a very good PA! Their nurse sweet, thoughtful and caring. The front desk staff and phlebotomist are friendly and know their stuff!! I'm extremely impressed with the quality care and professionalism of this entire medical office!

Horrible Dr

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Went because primary suspected lupus. After reviewing paperwork he told me that it was not lupus, it was "Just my dumb luck" and that I just needed to accept it. He did run more labs but never bothered to follow up with results. DO NOT RECOMMEND at all. Only a few months later have full blown lupus and shingles that probably could have been avoided if I had gotten on proper meds when I first went to him and had been correctly diagnosed.

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Dr. Allen has a great bedside manner, is very professional and articulate, listens well and carefully, and I feel like his diagnoses are spot-on and accurate. Zero complaints here. I feel very fortunate to have him as my rheumatologist.

Wastes Time on Technology

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Misdiagnosed me, did not perform proper labs, and, like another rheumatologist, blamed my illness on thyroid disease. Now, Lupus is full blown, thank you, very much.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Perfect experience. Phenomenal doctor, wonderful office!

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Dr. Allan is very personable.

best dr's office

Posted on October 14th, 2011

of all my doctors, Dr. Allen and his staff are the best!! I never have to wait and usually I'm still filling out paperwork. Dr. Allen has a great bedside manner, very caring and takes his time to explain everything and all options. They are even working out a payment plan for my bill. Who does that anymore??

Love Dr. Allen

Posted on June 18th, 2010

Dr. Allen is really awesome, he personalizes your visit and makes you feel important. The process is smooth when getting your vitals, lab work, shots, and scheduling your next appointment. In my experience waiting at every station was just normal, but here things go quickly. I schedule my appts. to see him early, before I go to work in the morning and am never held up. I am grateful to have found him!

Posted on February 13th, 2017