Dr. Everett Allen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 11th, 2016
Highly recommended!
I absolutely could not be more pleased with a doctor's office! From the moment you walk in the door until the time you check out, it is absolutely a pleasure. Dr. Allen is skilled, knowledgeable and extremely respectful of his patients and his staff. Genevieve Potts is absolutely delightful, knowledgeable and a very good PA! Their nurse sweet, thoughtful and caring. The front desk staff and phlebotomist are friendly and know their stuff!! I'm extremely impressed with the quality care and professionalism of this entire medical office!

November 7th, 2015
Horrible Dr
Went because primary suspected lupus. After reviewing paperwork he told me that it was not lupus, it was "Just my dumb luck" and that I just needed to accept it. He did run more labs but never bothered to follow up with results. DO NOT RECOMMEND at all. Only a few months later have full blown lupus and shingles that probably could have been avoided if I had gotten on proper meds when I first went to him and had been correctly diagnosed.

October 28th, 2015
Wonderful Dr.
Dr. Allen has a great bedside manner, is very professional and articulate, listens well and carefully, and I feel like his diagnoses are spot-on and accurate. Zero complaints here. I feel very fortunate to have him as my rheumatologist.

June 26th, 2015
Wastes Time on Technology
Misdiagnosed me, did not perform proper labs, and, like another rheumatologist, blamed my illness on thyroid disease. Now, Lupus is full blown, thank you, very much.

January 8th, 2015
Perfect experience. Phenomenal doctor, wonderful office!

December 15th, 2014
Dr. Allan is very personable.

October 14th, 2011
best dr's office
of all my doctors, Dr. Allen and his staff are the best!! I never have to wait and usually I'm still filling out paperwork. Dr. Allen has a great bedside manner, very caring and takes his time to explain everything and all options. They are even working out a payment plan for my bill. Who does that anymore??

June 18th, 2010
Love Dr. Allen
Dr. Allen is really awesome, he personalizes your visit and makes you feel important. The process is smooth when getting your vitals, lab work, shots, and scheduling your next appointment. In my experience waiting at every station was just normal, but here things go quickly. I schedule my appts. to see him early, before I go to work in the morning and am never held up. I am grateful to have found him!