A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everett Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Austin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett Judson Austin MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Everett J. Austin practice?
- Dr. Everett Austin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Everett Austin practices Neurology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Redwood City Neurologists.