Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr.Austin  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Dr. Austin is a unique doctor, I don't think there is any other word to explain it. I suffered with Grand-mal sz. for 40yrs. and tried every med out there and I was and my wits end. I was refered to him and within 2months of test I had a diagnosis. I had a Left Temperol Lobe surgery and it's been 3yrs sz free thanks to Dr. Austin. The wonderful staff and Surgeons......

|  show details
by Jennifer Christ on Aug 30th, 2010

After going to 7 different neurologists...Dr.Austin was the only 1 who was able to DX me with heterotopic grey matter in the right temporal lobe....that has resulted in complex partial seizures. ~ Dr.Austin was able to Dx and treat me immediately...but eventually I needed to have a right temporal lobectomy....Dr.Austin helped me get one of the top neuro-surgeons...Dr.Nutik. ~ and his staff are AMAZING!! His Nurse Practitioner Mideo Luk...and his previous NP in San Francisco...Miya Norstad....have been SO incredibly helpful...I don't know what I would do with out them! I live in Sacramento,Ca. ...and I still travel to see Dr. Austin in Redwood city...he's worth every minute...including his wonderful NP's!! ~ Thanx Guys!!