Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Treatment for broken limbs show details Treatment for broken limbs
by C. Carter on Feb 16th, 2015

I have been to Dr. De for a broken ankle several years ago. His recommended treatment was to operate and secure the break with screws. I have diabetes and declined that methodology, My mistake. I should have proceeded with his approach and cut several months of recovery. I am now using his services of another broken leg bone. I recommend him highly.

Dec 23rd, 2014

Very good. straight to the point. Good surgery skills , little pain after surgery.

by Steve on Jan 28th, 2014

I heard good things about this guy, he might be a good surgeon, but not very impressive for appointments. Would not take the time to answer questions, spent what seemed like 2 minutes in the room, answered questions as he walked out the door. Did not give us any helpful information what so ever.

arthroscopic knee surgery show details arthroscopic knee surgery
Mar 31st, 2013

I believe that Dr. Dejong is a good surgeon with good skills. However my only complaint is his bedside manner. I am having a difficult recovery from surgery which I do not blame him for. Upon me asking reasonable questions to try to educate myself he quickly lost his temper as if I questioned his abilities. His compassion is definitely lacking as is his professionalism. Sadly, I just recently found out this has happened to 2 other people I know. If your surgery goes well I assume you will have none of these issues. If you happen to have complications then I expect you might get a taste of his poor bedside manner.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Cyril Hopping on Jun 19th, 2009

Really cares about the patients! He akes the time to talk to you and you don't feel like he's ruching to get to the next. Awesome surgeon! Did both my daughters knees....13 year old and 16 year old, both tore their ACL playing soccerand are back playinf again because of him!