Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
205 E Nasa Blvd
Ste 100
Melbourne, FL 32901
321-725-4500
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Steve on Jan 28th, 2014

I heard good things about this guy, he might be a good surgeon, but not very impressive for appointments. Would not take the time to answer questions, spent what seemed like 2 minutes in the room, answered questions as he walked out the door. Did not give us any helpful information what so ever.

|  arthroscopic knee surgery  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2013

I believe that Dr. Dejong is a good surgeon with good skills. However my only complaint is his bedside manner. I am having a difficult recovery from surgery which I do not blame him for. Upon me asking reasonable questions to try to educate myself he quickly lost his temper as if I questioned his abilities. His compassion is definitely lacking as is his professionalism. Sadly, I just recently found out this has happened to 2 other people I know. If your surgery goes well I assume you will have none of these issues. If you happen to have complications then I expect you might get a taste of his poor bedside manner.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Cyril Hopping on Jun 19th, 2009

Really cares about the patients! He akes the time to talk to you and you don't feel like he's ruching to get to the next. Awesome surgeon! Did both my daughters knees....13 year old and 16 year old, both tore their ACL playing soccerand are back playinf again because of him!