Dr. Everett Hart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 1st, 2016
Didn't listen to my issues. Never explained why he was doing certain exams. Ordered CT scan and when I called (because I was not called with results) I was told I didn't need surgery. Surgery wasn't even needed or discussed!

February 25th, 2016
Worst Doctor
It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had! Dr. Hart barley spent any time with me, would not answer my questions, and made me feel as if I was lying. He was extremely rude! He made a nasty comment regarding the type of insurance I have. The biggest problem is that he misdiagnosed me. I went for a second opinion and I have to get surgery in order to fix the problem, that Dr. Hart said was fine.

February 21st, 2016
Great with kids!
My oldest son has been a patient for 12 years. My youngest was a pt as well. Dr Hart has been great. He's a bit soft spoken. Always thorough and cautious and has always explained everything. Appts are easy to make. Staff isn't personable but not mean. Just professional. I don't think we've ever waited longer than 10-20mins to be seen. I always recommend him.

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Hart has worked with my son and myself, for both sinus and ear issues. We think he's great and has a wonderful working relationship with his patients.

February 9th, 2015
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Dr Hart has no respect for his patients. He drilled a decent sized hole in my skull & left the premises without giving me anything for pain. The nurse threatened to admit me so I could get the right care. He didn't communicate much on my after care & spoke down to me when I asked for pain. Didnt bother to look at my file for my allergies & told me to consult an allergist instead of doing his job. He had to scrape infection from the tumor from my skull, how is that supposed to not hurt afterwards??? Medical negligence is what it is. I was better off with the tumor than what I am going through now.

February 9th, 2015
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Doesnt care about patients. Talks down to you.

July 8th, 2010
Dr. Hart is a very caring doctor. I feel his nursing staff is very nice. I have never found his telephone or front desk staff to be overly helpful in getting appointments timely or friendly, but they have not been unkind. I had to pay cancellation fee after having to change appt due to being sick and didn't want to infect other patients/office. staff.

March 17th, 2010
Crazy staff not worth tolerating