Dr. Everett Hart Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Everett Hart?

Very Good Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr. Hart is a very talented doctor. I've had a stapedectomy done is each ear with great success. Not being able to hear for 30 years really put me at bay. I can now hear again, better than some of my friends my age. It was exactly like Dr. Hart explained. Yes, it's scary and can be over whelming at times, but Dr. Hart knows his stuff. If you just listen to what he has to say - you will be glad you did.

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Didn't listen to my issues. Never explained why he was doing certain exams. Ordered CT scan and when I called (because I was not called with results) I was told I didn't need surgery. Surgery wasn't even needed or discussed!

Worst Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2016

It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had! Dr. Hart barley spent any time with me, would not answer my questions, and made me feel as if I was lying. He was extremely rude! He made a nasty comment regarding the type of insurance I have. The biggest problem is that he misdiagnosed me. I went for a second opinion and I have to get surgery in order to fix the problem, that Dr. Hart said was fine.

Great with kids!

Posted on February 21st, 2016

My oldest son has been a patient for 12 years. My youngest was a pt as well. Dr Hart has been great. He's a bit soft spoken. Always thorough and cautious and has always explained everything. Appts are easy to make. Staff isn't personable but not mean. Just professional. I don't think we've ever waited longer than 10-20mins to be seen. I always recommend him.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Hart has worked with my son and myself, for both sinus and ear issues. We think he's great and has a wonderful working relationship with his patients.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr Hart has no respect for his patients. He drilled a decent sized hole in my skull & left the premises without giving me anything for pain. The nurse threatened to admit me so I could get the right care. He didn't communicate much on my after care & spoke down to me when I asked for pain. Didnt bother to look at my file for my allergies & told me to consult an allergist instead of doing his job. He had to scrape infection from the tumor from my skull, how is that supposed to not hurt afterwards??? Medical negligence is what it is. I was better off with the tumor than what I am going through now.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Doesnt care about patients. Talks down to you.

Posted on July 8th, 2010

Dr. Hart is a very caring doctor. I feel his nursing staff is very nice. I have never found his telephone or front desk staff to be overly helpful in getting appointments timely or friendly, but they have not been unkind. I had to pay cancellation fee after having to change appt due to being sick and didn't want to infect other patients/office. staff.

Posted on March 18th, 2010

Crazy staff not worth tolerating

Posted on June 5th, 2017