Dr. Everett Henderson III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Everett Henderson III?

May 28th, 2013

Baby Morgan

My daughters first baby was transported to Memorial Hospital NICU. Dr Henderson was the first doctor she seen. I was 8 hrs away and she didn't know anyone. She was released from the hospital in another city. When we got there at NICU was Dr Henderson which had a wonderful way with my daughter and husband that made them know that their baby was in good hands and he would do everything possible. When we got there after a eight hour drive he met with us and had a thoughtfulness and a reassurance that the baby was in good hands. The baby is now healthy and got to go home. All I can say is thank you so much for being a great doctor with a understanding love for each of your patients and their families. God Bless you and all the other staff at Memorial Hospital NICU in Gulfport. Everyone of you will have a special place in our hearts!

December 16th, 2008

Excellent in the NICU

Very thorough, cautious, and professional. No ego. Happy to consult with other specialists to diagnose a problem. I knew my baby was in good hands.

November 11th, 2014