Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worth driving 2 hours show details Worth driving 2 hours
Oct 11th, 2012

I have driven to Versailles or Frankfort every year since Dr. Horn left Highlands Regional Hospital in Floyd County years ago. I continue to receive excellent, compassionate care and will continue to drive the 2 hours to get there yearly. Thank you Dr. Horn and staff.

Good Dr. Horn show details Good Dr. Horn
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr.Hore is the Best Dr. i have seen he with help u with every think he can. I have be going to him 2002 and katie too. I Love every think they have do for me. So if u need a good Dr. go to him or Katie they r the best i am from Paintsville and i go 2 1/2 Hrs. To see them. Paula Fields

Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Horn is the BEST doctor I have had. He delivered my daughter and even remembers my whole family's name. He was very personable and pleasant. He has great bedside manners and he takes time to care. I could never see him being not courteous to anyone. 2 thumbs up to Dr. Horn!!!

Terrible doctor show details Terrible doctor
Sep 13th, 2010

During my miscarriage he was very rude and unprofessionable. When I questioned his diagnosis he became very rude and arrogate. Also I had to wait 2 hours just to see him and the ultrasound techician is also horrible. This whole office is a nightmare. With my next baby I went to another ob in another area and had a great experience. I wouldn't send my dog to these idiots.

I'm a patient show details I'm a patient
Oct 24th, 2008

I really like Dr. Horn. He takes his time to answer questions and is very caring.