A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everett Hsu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Hsu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett Hsu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Everett Hsu practice?
- Dr. Everett Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Everett Hsu practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.