A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evertt Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evertt Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evertt Hughes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evertt Hughes MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evertt Hughes practice?
- Dr. Evertt Hughes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Evertt Hughes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cannon Falls, MN and Lake City, MN.
See Red Wing Orthopedic Surgeons.