A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evertt Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evertt Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evertt Hughes, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hughes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hughes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evertt Hughes practice?
Dr. Evertt Hughes practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cannon Falls, MN and Lake City, MN.
See Red Wing Surgeons.