A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Jones, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Texas Veterans HCS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett Russell Jones MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Everett R. Jones practice?
- Dr. Everett Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Everett Jones practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Durham Psychiatrists.