A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everett Lindsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Lindsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lindsey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Health Center Inc
- Memorial Hospital Lafayette Cty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett Raymond Lindsey MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Everett R. Lindsey practice?
- Dr. Everett Lindsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Everett Lindsey practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mineral Point, WI.
See Mineral Point Internists and Mineral Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.