A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Moulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everett Moulton is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moulton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moulton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Moulton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Scott County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett C Moulton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Everett C. Moulton practice?
- Dr. Everett Moulton has 1 office location.
Dr. Everett Moulton practices Ophthalmology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Ophthalmologists.