A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Shocket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everett Shocket is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shocket
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shocket Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Shocket, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shocket graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shocket has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- St.Bartholomew`s HospitalLondon,England
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett Shocket MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Everett Shocket practice?
- Dr. Everett Shocket has 1 office location.
Dr. Everett Shocket practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.