A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Shocket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everett Shocket is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Shocket, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Shocket graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Shocket has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- St.Bartholomew`s HospitalLondon,England
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett Shocket MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Everett Shocket practice?
- Dr. Everett Shocket has 1 office location.
Dr. Everett Shocket practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.