A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutherland
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutherland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Sutherland, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sutherland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett Rand Sutherland MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Everett R. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Everett Sutherland has 1 office location.
Dr. Everett Sutherland practices Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pulmonologists.