A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Trevor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trevor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Trevor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Trevor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevor graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Trevor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett D Trevor MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Everett D. Trevor practice?
- Dr. Everett Trevor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Everett Trevor practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bluff, CA and Yreka, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Pulmonologists.