A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Everett Trevor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Everett Trevor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trevor
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trevor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Everett Trevor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevor graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Trevor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Everett D Trevor MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Everett D. Trevor practice?
- Dr. Everett Trevor has 1 office location.
Dr. Everett Trevor practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Redding, CA.
See Redding Internists and Redding Pulmonologists.