Dr. William Tucker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 7th, 2015
I HAVE HAD TWO SEPARATE SURGURIES DONE BY DR. TUCKER. I ASKED FOR HIM FOR MY SECOND SURGERY. HE IS A EXCELLENT SURGEON IN EVERY WAY. MY FIRST SURGERY TO REMOVE A TUMOR FROM MY PARATHYROID HAS A VERY MINOR SCAR TO MY NECK. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED.

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Tucker just performed an extensive surgery on me. He showed the utmost concern and followed up promptly. I have never had a surgeon or Doctor truly take the time to listen to me like Dr. Tucker did. I'd give him 5 star ratings all around.

February 5th, 2015
HE has no bedide manner and is very rude if you are overweight.

July 30th, 2011
Removal of one parathyroid gland
I honestly believe Dr. Tucker is a very skilled surgeon. He gave me an opportunity to ask questions and then answered them to my satisfaction. His staff was available to me had I needed anything. Dr. Tucker removed a huge diseased parathyroid gland. I did not need pain medication, although it would have been prescribed for me. Dr. Tucker monitored my progress while in the hospital and visited once. I am happy to recommend him based on my experience.

August 16th, 2010
He spent 45 minutes with me when diagnosing my problem. I found him to be very informative and caring. He gave me all the information i feel that i would need to decide if i wanted the surgery or not. I did not find him insensitive at all.

October 23rd, 2008
Experience as a on-call doctor
He covered for my surgeon while he was off; I found his bedside manner cruel and insensitive; unresponsive to my requests or needs without explanation. I just was supposed to suffer at his say so. He would not consider alternative approaches to pain control. I subsequently suffered PTSD from the experience from a severe adverse reaction from the pain medication I was made to stay on. Once the medication was changed by another doctor, I did much better.