Dec 10th, 2015

A true medical professional! I can't sing enough praises his way. Each visit, (I've had three) has been extremely satisfying. Dr. Wilkinson's bedside manner, the time he spends with me answering questions, all rank at the top! A great office staff helps to make each visit very pleasant as well! Thank you!

Dec 2nd, 2015

His work is professional and in my opinion that is where it stops. After the surgery I was treated as thou I was the cattle being moved through the corral. Couldn't wait to be done with me. Very unfortunate. If not for being a doctor he would make a great car salesman.

May 18th, 2015

Horrible doctor and staff. Crazy tea party nut. Ended up getting a second opinion.

Great Choice!! show details Great Choice!!
by Laurie on Mar 6th, 2014

Very professional in his approach, very knowledgeable and pleasant. Answered all my questions in every day language that I was able to understand. Would recommend Dr. Wilkinson to anyone needing an orthopedic evaluation/physician. His Atchison Hospital office staff is terrific!

Feb 19th, 2010

Very friendly and professional. I would recommend him.

Great Experience with Doctor, staff and hospital! show details Great Experience with Doctor, staff and hospital!
by The Other Ruth on Feb 5th, 2010

This doctor has done total knee replacements in both legs for me and has performed two surgeries on my daughter to correct pain caused from an injury. All have been very successful surgeries. He is polite, considerate, has a wonderful "bedside" manner and really knows his stuff! An office visit is more like going to see a close friend than a doctor visit. It is a 90 minute drive for us to go to Paola, but well worth the time and expense. I have recommended him to everyone who even mentions joint pain and will continue to do so.

Jan 15th, 2010

Excellent and compassionate care! Very easy to talk to unlike some surgeons. Great results. Great Hospital and staff.