Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Everett Wray III
Dr. Everett Wray III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McMinnville, TN, with other offices in Huntington, WV and Franklin, TN (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wray is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc and Sumner Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Everett Wray III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Everett Wray III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McMinnville, TN.
Dr. Joel Tanedo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
McMinnville, TN 0.01 mi22
Dr. Christie Green
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
McMinnville, TN 0.11 mi22
Dr. Susan Harlow
McMinnville, TN 0.17 mi29