Dr. Evert Verschuyl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evert Verschuyl?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Evert Verschuyl?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

angiogram

June 26th, 2015

Wonderful, professional caring doctor

I was referred to Dr Verschuyl by a neurosurgeon because I had numerous spinal fractures due to chronic prednisone use for COPD. Last Monday, he performed a balloon kyphoplasty on T-5, while visualizing the area, he discovered I had also fractured T-7 since my last MRI about a month ago, he cemented both levels, which resulted in almost immediate pain relief, it no longer hurt to take a breath. Three days after the procedure I developed a cough, which resulted in yet another fracture, they were able to see my the day after I called, and scheduled another kyphoplasty at T-7, he advised me before even doing the first procedure that due to the curve in my back, T-6 would be at high risk for future fracture due to my advanced osteoporosis. This morning he did T-6, I was finished in about half an hour, and the terrible stabbing pain is now gone. He stands out as an extremely caring, compassionate doctor who actually takes the time to explain things, answered every question my daughters had, which were many! His assistant, Greg Pendle PA-C is also so professional, compassionate, anand honestly, I wish these docs were available for primary care! Would recommend them to anyone undergoing fractures due to osteoporosis, excellent caregivers.

July 27th, 2008

Dr. Verschuyl is a wonderful doctor. I feel like he always takes the time to listen and is thorough in his explanation of procedures and potential side effects. I am grateful that he has been able to help me feel better. His nurse and clinic coordinator are also wonderful. They are very accessible, helpful, and caring.

November 6th, 2016