A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evgeny Krynetskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evgeny Krynetskiy, Orthopedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krynetskiy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krynetskiy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Foot Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Krynetskiy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krynetskiy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evgeny E Krynetskiy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Evgeny E. Krynetskiy practice?
- Dr. Evgeny Krynetskiy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evgeny Krynetskiy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Surgeons and Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.