A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evgeny Krynetskiy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evgeny Krynetskiy, Orthopedic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krynetskiy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krynetskiy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Foot Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Krynetskiy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krynetskiy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evgeny E Krynetskiy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Evgeny E. Krynetskiy practice?
- Dr. Evgeny Krynetskiy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evgeny Krynetskiy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Surgeons and Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.