A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eviline Meleka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eviline Meleka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eviline Meleka, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meleka graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Meleka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Taunton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eviline Thabet S Meleka MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eviline T. Meleka practice?
- Dr. Eviline Meleka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eviline Meleka practices Psychiatry near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Psychiatrists.