A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eviline Meleka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eviline Meleka is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meleka
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meleka Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eviline Meleka, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meleka graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Meleka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Taunton State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eviline Thabet S Meleka MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eviline T. Meleka practice?
- Dr. Eviline Meleka has 1 office location.
Dr. Eviline Meleka practices Psychiatry near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Psychiatrists.