A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evin McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evin McCabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCabe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evin McCabe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. McCabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evin Joseph McCabe MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Evin J. McCabe practice?
- Dr. Evin McCabe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evin McCabe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.