A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evin McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evin McCabe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCabe
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evin McCabe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. McCabe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evin Joseph McCabe MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Evin J. McCabe practice?
- Dr. Evin McCabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Evin McCabe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.