A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evis Petrela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evis Petrela is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evis Petrela, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrela graduated from University Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania.
Dr. Petrela has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evis Petrela MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Evis Petrela practice?
- Dr. Evis Petrela has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evis Petrela practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.