A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evis Petrela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evis Petrela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evis Petrela, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrela graduated from University Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania.
Dr. Petrela has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petrela accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evis Petrela practice?
Dr. Evis Petrela practices Ophthalmology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.