A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evita James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evita James is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evita James, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. James has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evita Graciela James FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Evita G. James practice?
- Dr. Evita James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evita James practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Hyattsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.