Dr. Evita James Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evita James?

March 23rd, 2016

Terrible trato de parte de la doctora

Cuando visite a la doctora por primero vez tenía un problema de infección vaginal muy molesta. Ella me reviso y me dio el medicamento pero yo tenía preguntas sobre mi problema ella no quería responder y me dijo "mira ponte la medicina y ya porque la vagina no te la voy a quitar siempre vas a padecer de infecciones " un trato horrible y despota la doctora más pesada que he conocido en toda mi vida jamás voy a regresar allí no se la recomiendo a nadie

August 19th, 2011

time101

The doctor has not been helpful or compassionate about my complaints. The front destk nurses do not return calls or delivery messages. The sicker I get the less response I receive. Only after I went to the emergency room did I get an appointment.

February 18th, 2011

horrible!

The staff at the office are horrible. And they dealt with insurance related matters in a very unprofessional manner, waisting so much of my time. I'm not gonna go back there for any of my problems. Nor will I recommend anybody to go there.

April 14th, 2010

AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

I hope to file a report to Dr. James's medical board. I feel that during my appointment with her, she not only practiced terrible bedside manner, she also gave poor and possibly dangerous medical advice. My concern was about excessive menstrual bleeding and clotting. As this can be a sign of endometriosis and endometriosis can cause infertility, I asked for a blood test that is indicated as one tool for diagnosis. Apparently this blood test is expensive and is usually indicated for cancer screening, so Dr. James was unwilling to request the blood test. Had Dr. James gone on to offer other methods for determining whether or not I have endometriosis, and had she kindly explained WHY she did not feel that the blood test would not be helpful, the appointment may have ended smoothly. Instead she suggested that if I was concerned about infertility then I should get pregnant. When I said that I am not financially or psychologically ready to become pregnant (I am unemployed and suffer from bipolar disorder for which I take medicine that CAN CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS), she was not deterred. She said that I "was not getting any younger" and that if I was concerned about infertility then I should get pregnant. I said, "What do you mean? Do you suggest that I get pregnant and then have an abortion?" She shrugged and said, "I'm just saying that if you're concerned about infertility then the best way to find out is to try to get pregnant." CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? When I left Dr. James asked if we were still friends. "You're not mad at me, are you?" AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

May 15th, 2017