A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evtishios Daros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evtishios Daros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daros
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Daros Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Daros graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Med Center, Grand Blanc, Mi
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evtishios James Daros DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evtishios J. Daros practice?
- Dr. Evtishios Daros has 1 office location.
Dr. Evtishios Daros practices Family Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Family Physicians.