Dr. Ewa Bilinski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2015
Amazing
She's just exceptional. She has delivered both of my kids and everything single interaction I had with her have always been beyond expectation. For nothing in the world would I go see anyone else for my 3rd

April 2nd, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I LOVE Dr. Bilinski, she is absolutely wonderful. She is caring, attentive, gentle, thoughtful... I saw her for my first pregnancy. I was really really anxious... She noticed it right away and at each visit she took time to check on my emotional state and answer all of my questions to make me feel better. I had some complications during my 3rd trimester, she handled it very well. So well that I didn't even stressed too much (the only time I did, she called me everyday to check on me until I got better). My brother in law is the head of obstetric of his hospital in France, he was always ok with any of her decisions. I'm really looking forward to seeing her for my next pregnancy.

January 5th, 2012
Great Dr, poor staff
We love dr. Ewa Bilinski, very nice and professional. However, the staff, namely the ones who answer the phones: uncaring, curt, seems as though I am bothering her when I call. Not helpful when a patient has questions regarding insurance. If Dr. Bilinski was not so great we would find a new dr. because of the staff.