Dr. Ewa Bilinski MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chicago, IL

April 14th, 2017
My visit
Well I usually don't leave any reviews; however, my visits with Dr. Bielinski are comfortable, Dr knowledge and her experienced make you feel like you are in good hands, someone actually cares about you, and of course the job is done! Im always very nervous before my visits but the staff and Dr. Bielinski make sure you feel really welcome in her office!

October 7th, 2015
Amazing
She's just exceptional. She has delivered both of my kids and everything single interaction I had with her have always been beyond expectation. For nothing in the world would I go see anyone else for my 3rd

April 2nd, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I LOVE Dr. Bilinski, she is absolutely wonderful. She is caring, attentive, gentle, thoughtful... I saw her for my first pregnancy. I was really really anxious... She noticed it right away and at each visit she took time to check on my emotional state and answer all of my questions to make me feel better. I had some complications during my 3rd trimester, she handled it very well. So well that I didn't even stressed too much (the only time I did, she called me everyday to check on me until I got better). My brother in law is the head of obstetric of his hospital in France, he was always ok with any of her decisions. I'm really looking forward to seeing her for my next pregnancy.