A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Brandys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Brandys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandys
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brandys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewa Brandys, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandys graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brandys has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
- The Childrens Institute of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa B Brandys MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ewa B. Brandys practice?
- Dr. Ewa Brandys has 1 office location.
Dr. Ewa Brandys practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.