A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Brandys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Brandys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandys
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Brandys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewa Brandys, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandys graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brandys has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
- The Childrens Institute of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa B Brandys MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ewa B. Brandys practice?
- Dr. Ewa Brandys has 1 office location.
Dr. Ewa Brandys practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.