A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Chelmicka Schorr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Chelmicka Schorr is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chelmicka Schorr
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewa Chelmicka Schorr, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelmicka Schorr graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Chelmicka Schorr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa Eugenia Chelmicka Schorr MD is a female Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ewa E. Chelmicka Schorr practice?
- Dr. Ewa Chelmicka Schorr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ewa Chelmicka Schorr practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.