Dr. Ewa Czyzewski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 19th, 2015
steer far away
i would never go to this dr again. i heard from others that she often misdiagnoses patients but went to her for problem i was having since i live close.she completely blew off my concerns i was having and basically laughed it off. horrible expierience. thank god i found a different dr who took the time to listen to me and diagnosed me correctly.

May 4th, 2015
This doctor is horrible
I have to agree with Anonymous, I always waited 2 hours in her office and she will put you through the mill at the office, racking up all types of fees and then when the test come back positive she doesn't want to treat you for them, maybe if I was polish it might be different. The office staff is EXTREMELY RUDE and even a x-ray tech at one of the radiology centers said "she sends in so many patients time and time again and the funny thing is is that, the people have no idea why she is getting the test because I advise them that their symptoms do not match the test she has ordered". Of course not, but guess what, it'll lead you back to her. Just don't ever need a call back, you'll die waiting for her. Steer clear.

April 29th, 2015
Doctor who really care
Professional staff and excellent service

January 16th, 2013
Would not recommend and isn't going back
Ewa has been my primary doctor for a few years. It came to my notice that she has too many patients, the wait is always about an hour, and the actual visit consist of 5 minutes. She is inaccurate and exagerrates mild pains into having you believe you're very sick. She has mistakenly prescribed a wrong dose of medication for me, which resulted in progressive insomnia and depression, and when I came back to the office and waited another hour to point this out, she took the prescription away and said that mistakes happen. After not receiving as much as an apology for tampering with my health, the receptionist still wanted to charge me the visit fee. Ewa does not care for her patients, she doesn't interact or get to know their problems, and is very sloppy at what she does. Definitely not coming back, and would not recommend this doctor.

October 6th, 2011
I just love doctor Ewa. She is the one for me. She is a wonderful doctor in all aspects: her knowledge, her ability, her carefulness, her heart, her Patience.

February 16th, 2011
Straight Forward and Caring
I love this Doctor! She has been able to diagnose my Mom when no one else could and has helped me with a lot of my medical issues. Dr. Czyzewski is always ready to complete accurate tests to find out what is wrong and does not stop until she finds out! Love her!

February 12th, 2011
I found her to be very caring and concerned about my problems. I was having an issue with my breast and my ob-gyn would not do anything about and she took care of it for me. I'm so happy I found her and would recommend her to all my friends!

April 29th, 2010
Dr Ewa is my primary care physican. She is tentative and caring. However, she has way too many patients. There is always a 40-60 minute wait and when she does see you it is very briefly. If time is not a factor, I say go here. If not find someone with less patients.