A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Fabiszewska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabiszewska graduated from Wroclaw Medical University.
Dr. Fabiszewska has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa Fabiszewska MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ewa Fabiszewska practice?
- Dr. Ewa Fabiszewska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ewa Fabiszewska practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.