A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Hampston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Hampston, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- SPEAKS POLISH
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampston graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hampston has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa Hampston MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ewa Hampston practice?
- Dr. Ewa Hampston has 1 office location.
Dr. Ewa Hampston practices Family Medicine near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Family Physicians.