A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Jachimowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Jachimowicz, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jachimowicz
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Jachimowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewa Jachimowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachimowicz graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Bialystock, Bialystok. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jachimowicz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa Jachimowicz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ewa Jachimowicz practice?
- Dr. Ewa Jachimowicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Ewa Jachimowicz practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Internists.