A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Jacunski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Jacunski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewa Jacunski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacunski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Poznan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacunski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa M Jacunski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ewa M. Jacunski practice?
- Dr. Ewa Jacunski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ewa Jacunski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Windsor Locks, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Windsor Locks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.