A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Koziorynska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Koziorynska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewa Koziorynska, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koziorynska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Szczecin.
Dr. Koziorynska has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koziorynska accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ewa Koziorynska practice?
Dr. Ewa Koziorynska practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.