A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Niemierko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Niemierko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemierko graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Niemierko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niemierko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ewa Niemierko practice?
Dr. Ewa Niemierko practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Oncologists, and Boston Hematologists.