A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Niemierko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Niemierko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemierko graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Niemierko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa Niemierko MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ewa Niemierko practice?
- Dr. Ewa Niemierko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ewa Niemierko practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.