A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Niemierko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Niemierko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niemierko
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niemierko Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemierko graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Niemierko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewa Niemierko MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ewa Niemierko practice?
- Dr. Ewa Niemierko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ewa Niemierko practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA and Danvers, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.