Dr. Ewa Niemierko MD is female, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewa Niemierko is Excellent. Dr. Niemierko has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemierko graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Niemierko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Niemierko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ewa Niemierko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile