inactive

Ewa Niemierko MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 9th, 2011
A fabulous doctor, but an even better person.
Dr. Niemierko took care of my mom for 4.5 years. In that time she **always** provided my mom with kindness, excellent diagnostic, skills, and a smile. My mom was on chemo for that amount of time & her quality of life was excellent. Dr. Niemierko always had a smile, never rushed her diagnosis, was just a fantastic doctor. She returned calls promptly, if ever my mom wasn't feeling well she'd cancel the chemo appt without blinking an eye. When my mom got to the point where she was no longer a candidate for chemo. Dr. Niemierko still (on her own time) came to visit my mom. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Niemierko. One of the finest doctors & persons I have ever met.

April 15th, 2010
Outstanding doctor
Her care & kindness helped in my outlook on cancer & my fight of that miserable disease. She always made great recommendatios, followed up with calls & never ignored any requests.I would highly recommend her to all my family & friends.She is true gift to the medical profession.