Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ewa Ruggieri
Dr. Ewa Ruggieri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pawcatuck, CT, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ruggieri is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Bimc. Dr. Ruggieri has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ewa Ruggieri has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ewa Ruggieri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pawcatuck, CT.
Dr. Rachel Mccormick
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pawcatuck, CT 0.56 mi20
Dr. Taana Viviano
Pawcatuck, CT 0.56 mi15
Dr. J Shushtari
Pawcatuck, CT 0.56 mi32