A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewald Stiehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewald Stiehm is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiehm
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stiehm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewald Stiehm, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Allergy & Immunology - Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiehm graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stiehm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewald Richard Stiehm MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ewald R. Stiehm practice?
- Dr. Ewald Stiehm has 1 office location.
Dr. Ewald Stiehm practices Allergy & Immunology, Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists and Los Angeles Pediatricians.