A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Yang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Yang, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward C Yang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Yang practice?
- Dr. Edward Yang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Yang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and New York, NY.
See Astoria Orthopedic Surgeons.