Dr. Ewell Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ewell Nelson?

Posted on March 27th, 2016

Dr. Nelson is the quintessential physician. His knowledge is outstanding. His care for his patients is exceptional. His advice is balanced. But most of all, as the patient, you feel he cares about YOU, not just his own success .It is rare to find a brilliant mind married to a compassionate soul.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Best Brain surgeon ever! Thank you with <3.

The man of the hour (and his staff!)

Posted on November 18th, 2015

Dr. Nelson was the on-call surgeon when I came into ER with a blown neck disc. Once the CAT scan was done, he explained exactly what had happened, ordered up the surgery, etc. The surgery itself went well, and he and his staff explained things very well-- both when I was in the hospital and in followup visits. I am grateful every day for the expertise he shared with me.

Posted on January 9th, 2015

I have been a very active person and was a field geologist for many years. Dr. Nelson fused my C5/6 and C4/5 two years ago when I was 65 years old. The surgery was amazingly painless - only 2 days on pain meds, and the follow up with Dr. Nelson and his team was excellent. I was admitted at 6 am and left about 6 pm. Unfortunately, I need three more fused and will be going back to Dr. Nelson for the surgery later this year.

Skilled, Professional, Proactive

Posted on February 5th, 2014

Clear communicator, skilled surgeon. Proactive, as operated on my husband to remove cyst, but determined at same time could fuse vertebrae , saving having to return for a second operation.

Lower Back Surgeries to the L5 S1. Herniated Disc and Fusion. Still seeing him since 2008.

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I can imagine the magnitude and demands of each indivituals needs, as a patient, but me, as his patient, I feel he needs to spend more time with his patients and be there for them 100%. I litterally see him for seconds, that's it!

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Good MD helped my mother out a lot, very sexy guy!! :)

Posted on April 5th, 2010

In my personal opinion, i feel that Dr. Nelson needs to spend more time with patients and not let their hard earned money go to waste.

Posted on May 29th, 2009

Dr. Nelson is the embodiment of everyone's idea of a perfect physician. He is devoted to his patients, and, while he is a surgeon, he is always looking to find ways to treat a problem without surgery. If a case requires surgery, Dr. Nelson carefully and clearly explains all the ramifications of the procedure. His warm smile and pleasant manner promote calm and confidence. You could not want a better man to help you through a crisis!!

Exceptional

Posted on May 21st, 2008

I recently went through one of the toughest times thus far in my life. Dr. Nelson diagnosed a cancerous tumor in my brain. The next day he resected the brain and removed the tumor. His manner with me and my family was exceptional. I thank him for his care and dedication.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017