A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewen Macpherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewen Macpherson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macpherson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macpherson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewen Macpherson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Macpherson graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewen Macdonald Macpherson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ewen M. Macpherson practice?
- Dr. Ewen Macpherson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ewen Macpherson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists and Buffalo Child Psychiatrists.