A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ewen Macpherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ewen Macpherson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macpherson
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Macpherson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ewen Macpherson, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Macpherson graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ewen Macdonald Macpherson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ewen M. Macpherson practice?
- Dr. Ewen Macpherson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ewen Macpherson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists and Buffalo Child Psychiatrists.