A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyad Abu-Isa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyad Abu-Isa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abu-Isa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abu-Isa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Abu-Isa graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Abu-Isa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyad Abu-Isa MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eyad Abu-Isa practice?
- Dr. Eyad Abu-Isa has 1 office location.
Dr. Eyad Abu-Isa practices Radiation Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.