A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyad Akhras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyad Akhras, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhras graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Akhras has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyad Akhras MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eyad Akhras practice?
- Dr. Eyad Akhras has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eyad Akhras practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists.