Dr. Eyad Al-Hattab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eyad Al-Hattab?

June 27th, 2013

I had a new diagnosis of colon cancer,my world fell apart , as scary as the long road of treatment was, He was there for us the whole time, he and his staff are a great addition to our community .

March 17th, 2010

Best Doctor in the whole world

When I got my diagnosis with lymphoma, I was frightened and scared. But when I met Dr. Al-Hattab, he spent an hour with me and my parents to expain to me what I had, and had a solid plan to move forward. I went thru 6 months of chemotherapy at BRMC cancer center, and the Dr. and his staff were wonderful and great. No better place in our community. I am in remission and at regular follow ups with Dr. Al-Hattab. He is just the best.

February 22nd, 2016