A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyad Almasri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyad Almasri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Almasri graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Almasri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyad Almasri MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eyad Almasri practice?
- Dr. Eyad Almasri has 1 office location.
Dr. Eyad Almasri practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Sleep Medicine Doctors.