A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyad Alsabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyad Alsabbagh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsabbagh graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alsabbagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyad Alsabbagh MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eyad Alsabbagh practice?
- Dr. Eyad Alsabbagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eyad Alsabbagh practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Brooksville, FL.
See Brooksville Physiatrists.