Dr. Eyad Alsabbagh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

August 23rd, 2016
Horrible doctor and staff. You wait over an hour each time even if you are the first appointment. The parking lot is filled with people just sitting around waiting for narcotics. They will mail you a letter telling you not to return with to reason or explanation. Beware! You will regret coming to this office.

August 20th, 2016
have beentreated by dr. alssambagh for over 10yrs. --he is the best--clear, accurate diagnosis-time spent to answer all pertinent questions. in my case my lumbar vertabrae r impacted by osteoarthritis and injury-related--had a spur removed and then after a year was referred to the doc by batitsta or ozzman--my son goes to him too--they say u either like him or you don't--that simple--staff is great and he really knows his work well!!!

February 18th, 2016
Money, money, money
I took my poor father to this man. Despite the obvious agony he was in, the doctor never saw him in less than an hour and often much more total time. Dr. A didn't listen to him or physically check him. He accused my mother of not giving him the pain pills. What does a $50 copay at 30 seconds of patient time equal? Greed!

January 15th, 2016
This is the first Dr that is really helped me with my problem he has alleviate a lot of the pain and pressure in my spine is always willing to listen to my problems and it has answers for my questions

September 19th, 2015
Horrible POS couldn't give zero rating
Awful bedside manner. Cares less about you. Just wants to collect your money and push prescriptions on his patients. If you're looking for a pill mill I suggest you go here. If you're looking for real quality help and a compassionate doctor go somewhere else.

August 25th, 2015
office is poorly managed.. a more than 2 hour wait is unacceptable.offices dingy.

June 10th, 2015
won't talk with patints
After discovering that I was a retired nurse, he kept reminding me that HE is the doctor and would not discuss anything with me. I just wanted to understand what he was doing and he would not discuss it at all, just reminding me that He is the doctor. Not a good attitude.

April 22nd, 2015
he walked out on a crying patient! !! (me )
this doctor got up and walked out on a crying patient in desperation of seeking a second opinion, plan of care for my unsuccessfull ulterior prior treatments with another physician.

April 14th, 2015
don't go to this guy
After making me get my psychiatrists approval he did absolutely nothing for me at all

January 15th, 2015
Pain managment
Excellent doctor

April 2nd, 2014
our experience with Dr. A has been a very good one, he got me out of pain, the staff is younger however very professional. everytime we walk in the office is packed however the wait is never to bad. we always are seen within a hour or less from signing in. they fit us in anytime we have called. or even if we were late, or missed an appt. everyone in the office is very nice. they started me off on a very low key pain medication. and said he would increase it if needed. he really cares. and I will continue to visit this office and have dr A as my pain doctor!

March 31st, 2014
doctor a is what i needed in the past
I went to him about 4 yrs ago and my back feels great.If and when i have true pain he is going to help.Thank you very much for your help.My friend kelly b goes to you because you are who we need.