A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoudeh graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak.
Dr. Hamoudeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh practice?
- Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Huntington, WV.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Endocrinologists.