A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamoudeh
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hamoudeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoudeh graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamoudeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh practice?
- Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Eyad Hamoudeh practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Woodbury Heights Internists and Woodbury Heights Endocrinologists.