A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eyad Kakish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eyad Kakish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eyad Kakish, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakish graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kakish has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kakish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eyad F. Kakish practice?
Dr. Eyad Kakish practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Onawa, IA and Carroll, IA.
See Omaha Family Physicians.